Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Counting on Miracles


She is a beautiful 14 year old black Lab mix with a diva attitude and the most loving heart toward children. Bambi is a great friend to all who know her and a staunch defender of her peeps. To our family, she is the first baby, the mentor to the other dogs who followed her into our pack, the senior member who has a ready smile and big kisses, the one who always cheers us up when we are worried. Though still in a beautiful state of health as her vet exams show, she may have an operable tumor in the mouth. We are still waiting for her biopsy. In these cases, time is of great essence in saving her from much suffering and saving her life.

It will take a couple of days before we know, than we have to make quick decisions on further treatment. Unfortunately, because of the economy, our family has just been able to handle the basics of daily living. The little extra money that we have had already been spent on the ER vet and another vet for tests and diagnosis. I am shocked at how fast these expenses add up. I am hopeful that it is nothing serious. Please keep her in your prayers. At the same time, I need to prepare for anything that we may have to face.
It embarrasses me greatly to have to ask. But at this time, my resources are so minimal and our expenses have drained them all. Will you please help? Any amount will help save Bambi from any potential health risk that we may not be able to handle financially.
Should we not need the money for her, I promise to find another animal who may be in need immediate financial assistance. It is sad how these things should happen at this time when I can barely provide the essentials for my family. Modesty aside, I was always one of those who was on the giving side when needs arise. But as it stands right now, I am the one needing help. I usually hate to ask, but for my Bambi’s health, I swallow any pride and I am asking for any donation. I will need to raise thousands of dollar needed for surgery in just a matter of days. Please consider any donation. My Paypal account is ttayag@gmail.com Most important, please keep Bambi in your prayers and send her your beautiful happy healing thoughts.

No comments: